INNOCAMPUS AG runs a platform in Biel/Bienne for application-oriented research and development in the technology sector. It is the operating company for the site of Switzerland Innovation in Biel/ Bienne. As a joint venture formed by private companies and public institutions, INNOCAMPUS AG offers space, technology and services for innovation teams and companies.
- Kanton Bern, BFH, UniBE, Kanton Solothurn
Felix Kunz, CEO
Felix Kunz is a graduate electrical engineer and businessman. He gained his experience through over 12 new startups worldwide and was CEO and Chairman of the Board at Digital-Logic AG for 18 years. He also brings experience to the development, production and sales of Embedded Computer Boards and has applied production technology in SMT and clean room bonding. Felix Kunz has meeting mandates with the Vigier Entrepreneur Award, the Museum ENTER and the STI. He also holds other positions at the KTI-WTT Support as Head Innovation Mentor, at the Museum ENTER and at HFTM AG as Chairman of the Board. He is furthermore CEO of Sokutec
GmbH in Solothurn.
Board of Directors
from left to right:
- Marcel Aeschlimann (Managing Partner Creaholic SA);
- Prof Dr Herbert Binggeli (Rector Bern University of Applied Sciences);
- Denis Grisel (President Bern Economic Development Agency);
- Felix Kunz (Owner sokutec AG), delegate of the board of directors;
- Dr. Thomas Gfeller (Economic Delegate City of Biel), president of the board of directors;
- Christoph Graessner (Leader Partnerships Grid Solutions BKW)